The Natural, Inexpensive Way to Fight the Aging Process and Improve Flawed Skin
Aging is natural, but you can reverse the look of aging. As people age, their skin can change appearance. Wrinkles may develop; they may be crow’s feet near their eyes and the skin on the face and neck may start to lose integrity because of lower collagen and elastin production as one ages. This causes the skin to sag and look less smooth. But how can you address the effects of aging? Plastic surgery is expensive and can be risky. Anti-aging skin products, like creams and lotions may make the skin look artificially smoother, but the effect is only temporary and these products may actually dry-out and damage your skin.
But there is a way to naturally stimulate the skin to make more collagen and elastin fibers. How? By using the Micro Needle Magic Roller, that’s how. Employing tiny needles of titanium, thinner than a human hair, the roller creates microscopic tears in the skin and helps remove a tiny layer of the skin. These tears won’t harm you and the process is not painful, as the tears are extremely shallow. But, the results will be amazing in just a few weeks. The derma roller process that the Micro Needle Magic Roller uses causes the skin, as part of the healing process of these tiny wounds, to produce more collagen (to make your skin smoother) and more elastin (to make your skin tighter).
What are the benefits of the Medical Micro Needle Magic Roller?
• Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
• Stimulates circulation and collagen production
• Medical grade titanium needles makes it non-allergenic to human tissue
• Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
• Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
• It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck
What conditions can be treated or improved with, use, as directed of the Medical Micro-Needle Magic Roller?
• Noticeably improve mild-to-moderate acne scarring on new or old scars
• Greatly smooths fine lines and wrinkles;
• Noticeably helps to tighten loose, sagging skin;
• Improves skin texture and reduces pore size
• Helps to “Un-do” stretch marks
Why Micro Needle Magic is Your Best Choice!
Costing less than some jars of face-cream, Micro Needle Magic is a natural way to improve the appearance of your skin, without breaking your budget. There’s no need to have expensive, risky and, often ineffective, injections like Botox, and it substantially delays or defers the need to have costly plastic surgery. You’ll see good, noticeable results in just a few weeks when you use Micro Needle Magic as directed. Some rollers use needles that are too long and using them can actually cause visible damage to skin and actually disrupts the collagen creation, actually defeating the purpose. Micro Needle Magic uses the shortest needles in the industry and they are finer than a human hair. That’s why you can feel confident in the results you will achieve with Micro Needle Magic!
It’s Easy to Use!
Here’s what you do:
1. Set up a sterile environment. You should first wash your hands thoroughly with soap and
water, rubbing vigorously for about 15-20 seconds. The area to be treated must then be washed thoroughly, too. Soak a new Micro-Needle Magic Roller in a 70 percent alcohol disinfectant bath for two minutes before use. You do this by filling a large glass with the disinfectant solution and place the roller in the glass.
2. Numb the area with a topical anesthetic gel a before the procedure, if you prefer. This is not necessary. Applying this gel will allow you to use more pressure with the Micro-Needle Magic Roller and get you faster results with fewer uses .
3. Very gently, roll the Micro Needle Magic Roller back and forth. This should be done four times in four strokes, vertical, horizontal and diagonal on each side. Apply with slight pressure, if you decided to use an anesthetic gel, increase the pressure. The treatment should not cause pain but a tingling sensation may be felt. If blood is drawn, you’re doing it too hard and stop the procedure immediately for two days.
4. Wash the treated area with cold water, and dry thoroughly. Apply moisturizer rich in Vitamin C and E. These vitamins help in collagen production.
5 Rinse your Micro Needle Magic dermaroller with hot running water after use. If numbing cream was used with it, fill a large glass half full of disinfectant solution and leave it there for 30 minutes to one hour.
Learn More About the Benefits of Our Derma Roller
To learn more about the benefits and affordability of Micro Needle Magic Roller visit www.microneedlemagic.com. You’ll be glad you stopped by.